Forbes, James, 1749-1819, [Views in England, Wales and Scotland], ca. 1787-1819]
- [Views in England, Wales and Scotland].
- [S.l. : s.n., ca. 1787-1819].
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : chiefly ill. ; 54 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSave 2510Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Contains approx. 250 watercolor and 150 wash drawings, watercolor map, and 40 miscellaneous illustrations including composite pictures (with feathers or seaweed, mounted, upon watercolor background), engraved plates and views, pencil sketches and watercolor drawings, a few loosely inserted).
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 53
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.