Women's worlds in seventeenth-century England , 2000
Women's worlds in seventeenth-century England / edited by Patricia Crawford and Laura Gowing.
- London ; Routledge, 2000.
New York : Routledge, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 314 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryHQ1599 E5 W73 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 295-301) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Women -- England -- History -- Sources.