Fearful symmetry : George Stubbs, painter of the English enlightenment / edited by Nicholas H.J. Hall ; including essays by Malcolm Cormack, Judy Egerton, Richard Godfrey.
- Additional Title(s):
George Stubbs, painter of the English enlightenment
- New York : Hall & Knight Ltd., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 213 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 St915 F4 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "This catalogue accompanies an exhibition from January 21 to February 28, 2000 in New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Stubbs, George, 1724-1806 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Fearful symmetry , 2000