Fearful symmetry : George Stubbs, painter of the English enlightenment / edited by Nicholas H.J. Hall ; including essays by Malcolm Cormack, Judy Egerton, Richard Godfrey.
- Additional Title(s):
George Stubbs, painter of the English enlightenment
- New York : Hall & Knight Ltd., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 213 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 St915 F4 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue accompanies an exhibition from January 21 to February 28, 2000 in New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Stubbs, George, 1724-1806 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Fearful symmetry , 2000