IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Soane, architect , 
John Soane, architect : master of space and light / edited by Margaret Richardson and MaryAnne Stevens.
- Additional Title(s):
Master of space and light
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 
- Physical Description:
- 302 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), facsims., plans, ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 So2 J64 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 289-291) and index.
"First published on the occasion of the exhibition ... Royal Academy of Arts, London, 11 September - 3 December 1999."--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- England -- Biography.Architecture, Modern -- 18th century -- England.Architecture, Modern -- 19th century -- England.Neoclassicism (Architecture) -- England -- Exhibitions.Soane, John, 1753-1837 -- Exhibitions.