Globes at Greenwich : a catalogue of the globes and armillary spheres in the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich / Elly Dekker ; with contributions from Silke Ackermann ... [et al.] ; edited by Kristen Lippincott, Pieter van der Merwe, and Maria Blyzinsky.
- Additional Title(s):
Catalogue of the globes and armillary spheres in the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich
- Oxford ; Oxford University Press and the National Maritime Museum, c1999.
New York : Oxford University Press and the National Maritime Museum, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 592 p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA195 G7 D45 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Include bibliographical references (p. 535-543) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Globes -- Catalogs.National Maritime Museum (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Dekker, Elly, Globes at Greenwich , c1999