IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hewison, Robert, 1943-, Ruskin, Turner and the Pre-Raphaelites , c2000
Ruskin, Turner and the Pre-Raphaelites / Robert Hewison, Ian Warrell and Stephen Wildman.
- London : Tate Gallery Publishing, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R895 H497 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 281) and index.
"Published by order of the Trustees of the Tate Gallery 2000 on the occasion of the exhibition at Tate Britain, London, 9 March - 28 May 2000"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.