Feeling through the eye , c2000
Feeling through the eye : the "new " landscape in Britain, 1800-1830 : Spink-Leger.
- London : Spink & Son, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 115 p. : col. ill. (some fold.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Spink LegerAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note tipped in: This exhibition will be on view at Spink-Leger, 14th March to 19th April 2000.
Introductory essay by Timothy Wilcox.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, British -- 19th century -- Catalogs.