Eat, drink & be merry , c2000
- Eat, drink & be merry : the British at table 1600-2000 / edited by Ivan Day.
- London : Philip Wilson, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217 F66 E27 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -162) and index.
"The publication of this book accompanies a three-venue touring exhibition: York, Fairfax House, 26 February-4 June 2000, London, Kenwood House, 27 June-24 September 2000 [and] Norwich, Assembly House, 14 October 2000-7 January 2001"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Drinking in art -- Exhibitions.Food habits -- Social aspects -- England.Food in art -- Exhibitions.