Eat, drink & be merry , c2000
Eat, drink & be merry : the British at table 1600-2000 / edited by Ivan Day.
- London : Philip Wilson, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217 F66 E27 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -162) and index.
"The publication of this book accompanies a three-venue touring exhibition: York, Fairfax House, 26 February-4 June 2000, London, Kenwood House, 27 June-24 September 2000 [and] Norwich, Assembly House, 14 October 2000-7 January 2001"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Drinking in art -- Exhibitions.Food habits -- Social aspects -- England.Food in art -- Exhibitions.