IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Out of the ashes , c2000
Out of the ashes : watercolours of Windsor Castle by Alexander Creswell / foreword by HRH The Prince of Wales.
- London : Royal Collection Enterprises, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C8665 O87 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 32)
"This publication accompanies an exhibition held at Windsor Castle in Spring 2000"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Creswell, Alexander -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.Windsor Castle in art -- Exhibitions.