Ruskin's Venice : the stones revisited / compiled and with photographs by Sarah Quill ; with introductions by Alan Windsor.
- Aldershot [England] ; Ashgate, c2000.
Brookfield, VT : Ashgate, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 206 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA1121 V4 R877 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Italy -- Venice -- Pictorial works.Art -- Italy -- Venice -- Pictorial works.Art, Italian -- Italy -- Venice -- Pictorial works.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900. Stones of Venice.Venice (Italy) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Ruskin's Venice , c2000