The strand magazine, 1891-1946
- The strand magazine.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Strand magazine (London, England)
- London : G. Newnes, 1891-1946.
- Physical Description:
- 111 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 20-25 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN A88 St6: Following issues from the library of J.H. Bullock: v.1,no.1,3,5-6; v.2,no.7-12; v.3,no.13,16-17; v.4,no.2; v.6,no.36; v.10,no.56,58-59.
BEIN A88 St6: Following issues have bookplate: Tyler Kipling Collection: v.67,no.401; v.71,no.421,425; v.72,no.429; v.75,no.446; v.76,no.451.
BEIN GEN MSS 1026 Box 2 Folder 5: Forms part of: Hugh Walpole collection.
BEIN Richards Kipling S27: From the David Alan Richards Collection of Rudyard Kipling.
BEIN Richards Kipling S27: Handwritten note tipped in: 72:429.
Title from cover.
Vol. 19, no. 76 contains "Facsimile of a letter written by Mr. Rudyard Kipling for a wounded soldier" (page 619).
- Subject Terms:
- Bullock J. H. -- Ownership.Richards, David Alan, 1945- -- Ownership.Tyler, Matilda -- Bookplate.
- Periodicals -- England -- 19th century.
Periodicals -- England -- 20th century.