Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore, 1812-1852, Gothic furniture in the style of the 15th cent'y , 1835
- Gothic furniture in the style of the 15th cent'y / designed & etched by A.W.N. Pugin.
- London : Ackermann & Co., 1835.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2345 P8+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Title page etched.
BEIN Osborn fpd19: From the collection of the Pugin family.
Also published as a section of the author's Ornaments of the XVth and XVIth centuries.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Late Gothic -- England.Decoration and ornament, Gothic.Furniture.Wood-carving, Gothic -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.