William Blake , 1997
William Blake : images and texts.
- San Marino, Calif. : Huntington Library, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 183 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 W47 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Essays presented at a symposium held on October 29, 1994 in honor of the Huntington Library's seventy-fifth anniversary.
Published also as v. 58, no. 3 and 4 of the Huntington Library quarterly.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Congresses.Art and literature -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Congresses.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Congresses.Literature and society -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Congresses.Literature and society -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Congresses.Slavery in literature -- Congresses.