Exhibit conservation guidelines : incorporating conservation into exhibit planning, design and fabrication / National Park Service, Division of Conservation.
- [Harpers Ferry, W.Va.] : National Park Service, Division of Conservation, Harpers Ferry Center, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical discs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 06Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Computer Files
- Includes 370 pages (35 MB) of narrative guidelines, technical notes and illustrations.
System requirements: Windows 95 or later; Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.0 (included); 35 MB free.
System requirements: Macintosh system 7 or better; Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.0 (included); 35 MB free.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- Conservation and restoration.Exhibitions -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Museum conservation methods.
YCBA Collections Search
United States. National Park Service. Division of Conservation, Exhibit conservation guidelines , c1999