Exhibit conservation guidelines : incorporating conservation into exhibit planning, design and fabrication / National Park Service, Division of Conservation.
- [Harpers Ferry, W.Va.] : National Park Service, Division of Conservation, Harpers Ferry Center, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical discs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 06Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Includes 370 pages (35 MB) of narrative guidelines, technical notes and illustrations.
System requirements: Windows 95 or later; Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.0 (included); 35 MB free.
System requirements: Macintosh system 7 or better; Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.0 (included); 35 MB free.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- Conservation and restoration.Exhibitions -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Museum conservation methods.
YCBA Collections Search
United States. National Park Service. Division of Conservation, Exhibit conservation guidelines , c1999