Sweetman, John (John E.), The artist and the bridge , c1999
The artist and the bridge : 1700-1920 / John Sweetman.
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c1999.
brookfield, Vt. : Ashgate, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 208 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217 B8 S84 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-198) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bridges in art.Symbolism in art.