The Florilegium of Alexander Marshal in the collection of Her Majesty the Queen at Windsor Castle / Prudence Leith-Ross ; with contributions by Henrietta McBurney.
- London : Royal Collection Enterprises Ltd., c2000.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 384 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryQK98.183 M37 L45 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 371-375) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Flowers in art -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Marshal, Alexander.Watercolor painting, British -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Leith-Ross, Prudence, The Florilegium of Alexander Marshal in the collection of Her Majesty the Queen at Windsor Castle , c2000