The artist as a portrait , 
The artist as a portrait : comprising portraits and manuscripts of artists / with a prefatory note on self-portraiture by Tom Phillips.
- Great Hasesley, Oxfordshire : R. Davids, 
- Physical Description:
- 216 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7618 A78 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibition by Roy Davids at the Fine Art Society 3-4 April 2000"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 210) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Autographs -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Roy Davids Ltd. -- Catalogs.Self-portraits -- Exhibitions.