The dictionary of English furniture from the Middle Ages to the late Georgian period / by Percy MacQuoid and Ralph Edwards ; revised and enlarged by Ralph Edwards.
- Wappingers' Falls, NY : Antique Collectors' Club Ltd., 2000, c1954.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2529 E38 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- Dictionaries.Furniture -- England.
- Vol. 1. ACA-CHA.--Vol. 2.CHE-MUT.--Vol. 3.NAI-ZUC.