IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edwards, Ralph, 1894-1977, The dictionary of English furniture from the Middle Ages to the late Georgian period , 2000, c1954
The dictionary of English furniture from the Middle Ages to the late Georgian period / by Percy MacQuoid and Ralph Edwards ; revised and enlarged by Ralph Edwards.
- Wappingers' Falls, NY : Antique Collectors' Club Ltd., 2000, c1954.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2529 E38 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- Dictionaries.Furniture -- England.
- Vol. 1. ACA-CHA.--Vol. 2.CHE-MUT.--Vol. 3.NAI-ZUC.