IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hatoum, Mona, 1952-, Mona Hatoum , c2000
Mona Hatoum : the entire world as a foreign land.
- Additional Title(s):
Entire world as a foreign land
- London : Tate Publishing, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 44 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H29073 S25 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by order of the Trustees of the Tate Gallery 2000 ... to accompany the exhibition at Tate Britain: 23 March-23 July, 2000"--P. 
Includes essay, The art of displacement: Mona Hatoum's logic of iIrreconcilables by Edward W. Said.
- Subject Terms:
- Hatoum, Mona, 1952- -- Exhibitions.