IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Barber, Tabitha, Mary Beale, 1632/3-1699 , 1999
Mary Beale, 1632/3-1699 : portrait of a seventeenth century painter, her family and her studio / by Tabitha Barber ; with a contribution by Mary Bustin.
- [London] : Geffrye Museum Trust Ltd., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 87 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B3586 B27 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- LWL 75 B365 S999: Paperbound.
"A catalogue to coincide with the exhibition at the Geffrye Museum, 21 September 1999 to 30 January 2000."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Beale, Mary, 1632-1697 -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- 1999.