The Scottish colourists 1900-1930 : F.C.B. Cadell, J.D. Fergusson, G.L. Hunter, S.J. Peploe / Philip Long with Elizabeth Cumming.
- Edinburgh : Mainstreamin association with National Galleries of Scotland.
- Physical Description:
- 152 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryND479 L65 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition The Scottish Colourists 1900-1930 held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London from 30 June until 24 September 2000 and at the Dean Gallery, Edinburgh from 4 November 2000 until 28 January 2001"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 144-145)
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, Francis Campbell Boileau, 1883-1937.Fergusson, John Duncan, 1874-1961.Hunter, George Leslie, 1877-1931.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.Peploe, Samuel John, 1871-1935.
YCBA Collections Search
Long, Philip, The Scottish colourists 1900-1930