The Scottish colourists 1900-1930 : F.C.B. Cadell, J.D. Fergusson, G.L. Hunter, S.J. Peploe / Philip Long with Elizabeth Cumming.
- Edinburgh : Mainstreamin association with National Galleries of Scotland.
- Physical Description:
- 152 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryND479 L65 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition The Scottish Colourists 1900-1930 held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London from 30 June until 24 September 2000 and at the Dean Gallery, Edinburgh from 4 November 2000 until 28 January 2001"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 144-145)
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, Francis Campbell Boileau, 1883-1937.Fergusson, John Duncan, 1874-1961.Hunter, George Leslie, 1877-1931.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.Peploe, Samuel John, 1871-1935.
YCBA Collections Search
Long, Philip, The Scottish colourists 1900-1930