High heads : spotprenten over haarmode in de achttiende eeuw : uitgegeven door Matthew en Mary Darly = hair fashions depicted in eighteenth-century satirical prints : published by Matthew and Mary Darly / [Harriet Stroomberg]
- Additional Title(s):
Spotprenten over haarmode in de achttiende eeuw.
Hair fashions depicted in eighteenth-century satirical prints.
- Enschede : Rijksmuseum Twenthe, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT2290 S77 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 75 D249 999: Paperbound. The Walpole Library has all original plates except Nos. 3, 20, and 24.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Rijksmuseum Twenthe, Enschede, The Netherlands, November 20, 1999-January 16, 2000.
Edition of 1,000.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 62-63).
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Exhibitions.Hair in art -- Exhibitions.Hairstyles -- Exhibitions.Prints -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Wigs -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Stroomberg, Harriet, High heads , 1999