Blake, William, 1757-1827, William Blake , c2000
- William Blake : the complete illuminated books / with an introduction by David Bindman.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Complete illuminated books
- London : Thames & Hudson : c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 480 p. : col. ill., facsims., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 W52 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes facsimiles of all the illustrated books and a transcription of the texts.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 12).
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1756-1827 -- Catalogs.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.