Karl Baedeker (Firm), Great Britain;, 1927
- Great Britain; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker. With 94 maps and plans, and a panorama.
- 8th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1927.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1927.
- Physical Description:
- lxx, 696 p. fold. front., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B75Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map on lining-paper.
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1975. 11 microfiches ; 11x 15 cm.
Completely rewritten by H. A. Piehler (cf. Pref.) The seventh edition was prepared by J. F. Muirhead.
"Books relating to Great Britain": p. lxix-lxx.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.