Art in Rome in the eighteenth century , 2000
Art in Rome in the eighteenth century / edited by Edgar Peters Bowron and Joseph J. Rishel.
- London : Merrell ; 2000.
Philadelphia : In association with Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 628 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6920 .A725 2000 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 715 P531 000: Paperbound.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Mar. 16-May 28, 2000 and The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, June 25-Sept. 17, 2000.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 592-625) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Italian -- Italy -- Rome -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 17th century -- Italy -- Rome -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- Italy -- Rome -- Exhibitions.
- The entrepôt of Europe / Christopher M.S. Johns
- Arcadian Rome, universal capital of the arts / Liliana Barroero and Stefano Susinno
- Key figures in eighteenth-century Rome / Ornella Francisci Osti
- Chronology / Jon L. Seydl.