Intelligence : new British art 2000 / Virginia Button and Charles Esche ; with contributions by Charlie Gere and Ralph Rugoff.
- Additional Title(s):
New British art 2000
- London : Tate Publishing, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 152 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B85 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by order of the Tate Trustees 2000 on the occasion of the exhibition at Tate Britain, 6 July-24 September 2000"--T.p. verso.
"Intelligence is the first in a new series of exhibitions of contemporary art to be held every three years at Tate Britain"--P. 6.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Button, Virginia, Intelligence , c2000