Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs, 1887
London and its environs. [microform] Handbook for travellers, by K. Baedeker.
- 6th rev. ed.
- Leipsic, Karl Baedeker; 1887.
London, Dulau and co., 1887.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 340 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B83Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Appended: "Index of streets and plans of London" (45,  p., 9 fold. plans)
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1975. 5 microfiches.
Cover title: Baedeker's London and its environs.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.