Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs, 1892
London and its environs [microform] : Handbook for travellers, by K. Baedeker.
- 8th rev. ed.
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker; 1892.
New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 368 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B85Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appended: "Index of streets and plan of London" (45,  p., 9 fold. plans)
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1975. 5 microfiches.
Cover title: Baedeker's London and its environs.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.