Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs, 1892
London and its environs [microform] : Handbook for travellers, by K. Baedeker.
- 8th rev. ed.
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker; 1892.
New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 368 p. fold. front., illus., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B86Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appended: "Index of streets and plan of London" (45,  p., 9 fold. plans)
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1975. 5 microfiches.
Cover title: Baedeker's London and its environs.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.