Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs, 1894
- London and its environs [microform] : Handbook for travellers, by K. Baedeker.
- 9th rev. ed.
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker; [etc., etc.] 1894.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 375,  p. front., maps, plans 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B87Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Books relating to London":p. 80.
Appended: "Index of streets and plan of London" (cover-title, 44 p. 9 fold. plans)
Cover title: Baedeker's London and its environs.
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1975. 5 microfiches.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.