Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs;, 1896
London and its environs; [microform] handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker. With 3 maps and 20 plans.
- 10th ed., rev.
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 424 p. fold. front., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B88Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Accompanied by "Index of streets and plans" (44 p., 9 fold. plans) issued separately.
Microfiche. Westport, Connecticut, Greenwood Press, [1987?] 6 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.