Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs;, 1896
London and its environs; [microform] handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker. With 3 maps and 20 plans.
- 10th ed., rev.
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 424 p. fold. front., fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B88Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Accompanied by "Index of streets and plans" (44 p., 9 fold. plans) issued separately.
Microfiche. Westport, Connecticut, Greenwood Press, [1987?] 6 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.