Karl Baedeker (Firm), London and its environs, 1923
London and its environs [microform] : handbook for travellers / by Karl Baedeker.
- Additional Title(s):
Baedeker's London and its environs.
- 18th rev. ed.
- Leipsic : K. Baedeker ; 1923.
New York : C. Scribner's sons, 1923.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 502 p. : fold. front., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B96Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appended: Index to the plans of London (72 p.).
Cover title: Baedeker's London and its environs.
"Books relating to London": p. xxxviii-xl.
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1975. 8 microfiches.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.