Edward Ardizzone's world : the etchings and lithographs : an introduction and catalogue raisonné / by Nicholas Ardizzone ; with a foreword by Christopher White and a preface by Paul Coldwell.
- London : Unicorn Press and Wolseley Fine Arts, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Ar43 A74 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 136-139) and index.
First published 2000 by Unicorn Press and Wolseley Fine Arts in conjunction with the touring exhibition Edward Ardizzone (1900-79) - Etchings and lithographs opening at Pallant House Gallery, Chichester (13 October 2000-14 January 2001) and at seven other venues through April 2002.
- Subject Terms:
- Ardizzone, Edward, 1900-1979 -- Catalogues raisonneś.
YCBA Collections Search
Ardizzone, Nicholas, Edward Ardizzone's world , c2000