The School of London and their friends : the collection of Elaine and Melvin Merians / catalogue by Patrick McCaughey and Emily M. Weeks ; introductory essay by Richard Cork.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 119 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468.5 F5 M23 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of an exhibition, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, October 11, 2000-January 14, 2001 [and] Neuberger Museum of Art, Purchase College State University of New York, Purchase, New York, January 28-May 27, 2001"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 119)
- Subject Terms:
- Figurative painting, English -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Merians, Elaine -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Merians, Melvin -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Painting, British.Painting, English -- 20th century -- London.School of London (Group of artists)
YCBA Collections Search
McCaughey, Patrick, The School of London and their friends , c2000