The story of Rosina : and other verses / by Austin Dobson ; illustrated by Hugh Thomson.
- New York : Dodd, Mead and Company, 1895
New York : The Caxton Press
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 120 pages, 32 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4606 .S76 1895Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bert BoysonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 2000 2522: Bound in sage green cloth, stamped in gilt. From the library of Herman W. Liebert.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped green cloth.
BEIN Tanselle Z28 0096: Dust jacket. Bound in sage green cloth, stamped in gilt.
Advertising matter on half title verso.
"Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner" stamped on spine.
Tanselle, G.T. Book-jackets, 95.23
University of London. Library. Dobson, I,29,(4)
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 19th century.Liebert, Herman W. -- Ownership.Love poetry.
Wood engravings -- 1895.
Pictorial cloth bindings.
- The story of Rosina
- Une marquise
- An autumn idyll
- A garden idyll
- A dialogue from Plato
- Pot pourri
- The sundial
- Cupid's alley
- Love in winter
- The curé's progress
- At the convent gate
- The misogynist
- A virtuoso.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.