Anthony van Dyck as a printmaker / Carl Depauw & Ger Luijten ; with contributions by: Erik Duverger ... [et al.] ; [translation by Beverly Jackson ... et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Exhibition title: Van Dyck-a gifted engraver.
Exhibition title: Antoon van Dyck en de prentkunst.
- Antwerp : Antwerpen open ; c1999.
Amsterdam : Rijksmuseum ; c1999.
New York : English edition distributed by Rizzoli, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 400 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D985 D4713 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
"Published on the occasion of the exhibition Van Dyck-a gifted engraver, Museum Platin-Moretus/Stedelijk Prentenkabinet, Antwerp, 15 May-22 August 1999; Antoon van Dyck en de prentkunst, Rijksmuseum, Rijksprentenkabinet, Amsterdam, 9 October 1999-9 January 2000" -- t.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- 17th century -- Flanders -- Exhibitions.Prints -- 17th century -- Netherlands -- Exhibitions.Prints, Dutch -- Exhibitions.Prints, Flemish -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Exhibitions.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Depauw, Carl, Anthony van Dyck as a printmaker , c1999