Eimer, Christopher, The Pingo family & medal making in 18th-century Britain , 1998
The Pingo family & medal making in 18th-century Britain / Christopher Eimer.
- Additional Title(s):
Pingo family and medal making in 18th-century Britain
- London : British Art Medal Trust, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill., geneal. table ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ6105 E356 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Corpus of Pingo work": p. 44-91.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 92) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Medalists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Medals -- Great Britain.Pingo family -- Catalogues raisonnés.