Ives, Colta Feller, Romanticism and the school of nature , c2000
- Romanticism and the school of nature : nineteenth-century drawings and paintings from the Karen B. Cohen collection / Colta Ives with Elizabeth E. Barker.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2000.
New Haven, CT : Yale University Press, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 248 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND547.5 R6 I94 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- Exhibitions.Cohen, Karen B. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Naturalism in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- France -- Exhibitions.Realism in art -- Exhibitions.Romanticism in art -- Exhibitions.