IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ives, Colta Feller, Romanticism and the school of nature , c2000
Romanticism and the school of nature : nineteenth-century drawings and paintings from the Karen B. Cohen collection / Colta Ives with Elizabeth E. Barker.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2000.
New Haven, CT : Yale University Press, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 248 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND547.5 R6 I94 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- Exhibitions.Cohen, Karen B. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Naturalism in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- France -- Exhibitions.Realism in art -- Exhibitions.Romanticism in art -- Exhibitions.