The call of the running tide : an adventure in sea painting highlighting an important collection of works by Charles Pears (1878-1953) and saluting Maritime England Year : on view from November 13th-27th, 1982.
- Beaconsfield : David Messum, [1982?]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDealerCat David Messum Fine PaintingsAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held on November 13th-27th 1982.
Ill on inside covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Marine painting, English.Painting, Modern -- England.Pears, Charles, 1878-1953 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The call of the running tide , [1982?]