The Statesman's year-book : statistical and historical annual of the states of the world.
- Additional Title(s):
Vols. for 1998-99- have title: Statesman's yearbook
Statesman's year book 1953-1968-69
- Rev. after official returns.
- London : Macmillan ; 1864-
New York : St. Martin's Press, 1864-
- Physical Description:
- v. maps (part fold., part col.) 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryJA51 S72 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Statistical and historical annual of the states of the world. Rev. after official returns."
In 1899 in addition to the regular ed. there was pub. an "American edition."
Editors: 1864-82, F. Martin.--1883-1926, J.S. Keltie (with I.P.A. Renwick, 1895-1910; M. Epstein, 1913-26)--1927-46, M. Epstein.--1947-1967/68, S.H. Steinberg.--1968/69-1969/70, S.H. Steinberg (with J. Paxton)--1970/71- J. Paxton.
- Subject Terms:
- Political science -- Periodicals.Statistics -- Periodicals.
YCBA Collections Search
The Statesman's year-book , 1864-