The Blue Bower : Rossetti in the 1860s / Paul Spencer-Longhurst : The Barber Institute of Fine Arts, The University of Birmingham, 27 October 2000-14 January 2001 [and] The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts, 11 February-6 May 2001.
- London : Scala Publishers in association with the Barber Institute of Fine Arts, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R72 S74 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 126-127)
- Subject Terms:
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 -- Exhibitions.Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 -- Relationship with women.Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882. Blue Bower.
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer-Longhurst, Paul, The Blue Bower , c2000