The Blue Bower : Rossetti in the 1860s / Paul Spencer-Longhurst : The Barber Institute of Fine Arts, The University of Birmingham, 27 October 2000-14 January 2001 [and] The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts, 11 February-6 May 2001.
- London : Scala Publishers in association with the Barber Institute of Fine Arts, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R72 S74 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 126-127)
- Subject Terms:
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 -- Exhibitions.Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 -- Relationship with women.Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882. Blue Bower.
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer-Longhurst, Paul, The Blue Bower , c2000