The encyclopedia of Ephemera : a guide to the fragmentary documents of everyday life for the collector, curator, and historian / by Maurice Rickards ; edited and completed by Michael Twyman with the assistance of Sarah du Boscq de Beaumont and Amoret Tanner.
- London : The British Library, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 402 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1280 R53 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 369-376) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Printed ephemera -- Collectors and collecting.Printed ephemera -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
Rickards, Maurice, 1919-, The encyclopedia of Ephemera , c2000