Spectacular bodies : the art and science of the human body from Leonardo to now / Martin Kemp, Marina Wallace.
- Additional Title(s):
Art and science of the human body from Leonardo to now
- London : Hayward Gallery ; c2000.
Berkely : University of California Press, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 232 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7625.5 K45 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Jointly published by the Hayward Gallery and the University of California Press on the occasion of the exhibition Spectacular bodies: The art and science of the human body from Leonardo to now, organized by the Hayward Gallery, London, 19 October 2000-14 January 2001"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Human body in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Kemp, Martin, Spectacular bodies , c2000