Ribble, Frederick G, Fielding's library , 1996
Fielding's library : an annotated catalogue / Frederick G. Ribble and Anne G. Ribble.
- Charlottesville, Va. : Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- lxxxv, 435 p., 20 p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ997.F4585 R53 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes a photocopy reproduction of the 1755 estate auction catalogue: A catalogue of the entire and valuable library of books of the late Henry Fielding, Esq.
Includes bibliographical references (p. lxv-lxxxv) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Early printed books -- Catalogs.Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754 -- Library -- Catalogs.Private libraries -- England -- Catalogs.