Gordenker, Emilie E. S, Van Dyck and the representation of dress in seventeenth-century portraiture , c2001
Van Dyck and the representation of dress in seventeenth-century portraiture / Emilie E.S. Gordenker.
- Turnhout, Belgium : Brepols, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 297 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D985 G67 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 131-151) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress in art -- History -- 17th century.Portrait painting -- 17th century -- Europe.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641.