Van Dyck and the representation of dress in seventeenth-century portraiture / Emilie E.S. Gordenker.
- Turnhout, Belgium : Brepols, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 297 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D985 G67 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 131-151) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress in art -- History -- 17th century.Portrait painting -- 17th century -- Europe.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641.
YCBA Collections Search
Gordenker, Emilie E. S, Van Dyck and the representation of dress in seventeenth-century portraiture , c2001