Willsdon, Clare A. P, Mural painting in Britain 1840-1940 , 2000
Mural painting in Britain 1840-1940 : image and meaning / Clare A.P. Willsdon.
- Oxford ; Oxford University Press, 2000.
New York : Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 431 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND2728 W55 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -414) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Mural painting and decoration -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Mural painting and decoration -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Mural painting and decoration, British.