Five centuries of women & gardens / Sue Bennett.
- Additional Title(s):
Five centuries of women and gardens
Exhibition entitled: Escape to Eden : five centuries of women and gardens
- London : National Portrait Gallery, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 171,  p. : ill. (chiefly col.), facsims., plans, ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB451.36 G7 B45 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in connection with an exhibition entitled 'Escape to Eden : five centuries of women and gardens' held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, Oct. 5, 2000-Jan. 21, 2001 and sponsored by FLORIS, London.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 170-) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape gardening -- England -- Exhibitions.Women gardeners -- England -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bennett, Sue, Five centuries of women & gardens , c2000