Shefrin, Jill, Neatly dissected , c1999
- Neatly dissected : for the instruction of young ladies and gentlemen in the knowledge of geography : John Spilsbury and early dissected puzzles / Jill Shefrin.
- Alternate Title(s):
- John Spilsbury and early dissected puzzles
- Los Angeles : Cotsen Occasional Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. : col. ill., maps (some col.) ; 20 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryG76.5 G7 S54 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2005 755: Paperbound. Ms. correction on p. .
Includes bibliographical references (p. 40).
- Subject Terms:
- Geography -- Study and teaching -- Audio-visual aids.Geography -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Jigsaw puzzles -- Maps.Spilsbury, John, 1730?-1795?