The Ben Uri story from art society to museum : and the influence of Anglo-Jewish artists on the modern British movement.
- London : Ben Uri Gallery, The London Jewish Museum of Art, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7416 B47 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "International loan exhibition at Phillips Auctioneers ... 8-25 January 2001"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Art, Jewish -- Exhibitions.Art, Jewish -- Influence.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
The Ben Uri story from art society to museum , c2001