IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Blühm, Andreas, Light! , 2000
Light! : the industrial age 1750-1900 : art & science, technology & society / Andreas Blühm, Louise Lippincott.
- [London] : Thames & Hudson, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 271 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8219 L5 B5813 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This book is published to coincide with the exhibition Light! The industrial age, 1750-1900 : Art & science, Technology & Society at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam (20 October 2000-11 February 2001) and at the Carnegie Museum of Art (6 April-29 July 2001)"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 255-267) and index.
Translation: Rachel Esner.
- Subject Terms:
- Light in art -- Exhibitions.